Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (T&Cs) govern the supply of parts, goods or machines to the buyer by HESPA Pty Ltd trading as Old Dogs Trading (ODT).
- Quotations are subject to withdrawal or alteration at any time before an order is accepted by ODT.
- Hour meter readings are approximate at time of advertising and it is the buyer’s responsibility to verify hours at time of order.
- ODT does not warrant the fitness of any machines for buyer’s purpose. The buyer will rely on their own knowledge and expertise in selecting any machines and as to the suitability and fitness for any required purpose.
- Title to the goods/machines will not pass until the buyer makes payment in full of the purchase price and all other amounts payable unless otherwise stated on the invoice.
- Where the goods/machines are second hand/used, it is the buyer’s responsibility, at their expense, to carry out a full inspection of the machine prior to purchase and notwithstanding this, there may be faults in the goods/machines and that the goods/machines are accepted with all faults.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Invoice all Goods/Machines are sold in an “as is, where is” condition unless otherwise stated.
- All goods/machines offered are subject to prior sale.